quarta-feira, 13 de julho de 2011

Trilhas Part.I

Since I told you it´s over,
You kissed my lips,
And told me that:
"I still trying to get to you,
Cause'  we could have had it all,
You´re  fuckin perfect to me,
 Nosso amor nao vai morrer,
And I never ever meant to make you cry."

Before you met me I was allright but,
I wanted you to know that
tonight it´s only you and me.

I was made to love
And I love the way you laugh.

With all the love that his heart can stand,
 Agora é cada um por si, você por mim e mais nada!


Rolling the deep - Adele
Broken - Seether ft. Amy Lee
Eu sei - Papas da Língua
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Talking to the moon - Bruno Mars
Gravity - John Mayer
Since I told you it's over - Stereophonics
Almost Lover - Fine Frenzy
Fuckin Perfect - P!nk
Brooke Fraser - CS Lewis Song
Como eu quero - Kid Abelha

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário